A Phase II Study of AZD1775 Plus Pemetrexed and Carboplatin Followed by a Randomised Comparison of Pemetrexed and Carboplatin With or Without AZD1775 in Patients With Previously Untreated Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adavosertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Feb 2017 Status changed to discontinued as per sponsor decision.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results from lead-in portions of this and other study (n=46) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History