A Multicentre, Non-interventional, Observational Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of NovoSeven in Patients With Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia in Japan
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eptacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Thrombasthenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, eptacog alfa was approved by the US FDA for the perioperative management and treatment of bleeding episodes in patients with Glanzmann's thrombasthenia.