A Multicenter, Open-label Clinical Study of the JAK Inhibitor Ruxolitinib (INC424) in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-polycythaemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-essential Thrombocythaemia Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma KK; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.