Immunogenicity and Safety of the Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed (SP306) Given Intramuscularly Compared to Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids Adsorbed (DT) Given Subcutaneously in Japanese Adolescents 11 - 12 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 New trial record