A Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Tolerability of MK-3475 + Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b (PEG-IFN) and MK-3475 + Ipilimumab (IPI) in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma (MEL) and Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) (KEYNOTE 029)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-029
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Jan 2018 Results assessing safety and preliminary antitumor activity of pembrolizumab combined with either ipilimumab or PEG-IFN in patients with advanced melanoma or RCC, were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History