A Phase III 2 Arms, Multicenter, Randomised, Double-blind Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ozenoxacin 1% Cream Applied Twice Daily for 5 Days Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Patients With Impetigo
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ozenoxacin (Primary)
- Indications Impetigo
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 13 Jun 2018 Results published in the JAMA Dermatology.
- 14 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Xepi (ozenoxacin) Cream, 1% for the treatment of impetigo in patients two months of age and older when applied topically twice daily for 5 days. Based on the data from this and other trial (see profile 202934).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History