Dexamethasone in the Treatment of Patients With Macular Edema Following Retinal Vein Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RVO3
- Sponsors Allergan
- 01 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint of Number of Patients With 15 or More Letter Improvement in Best Corrected Visual Acuity in the Study Eye has been met, according to results published in the Graefes Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology.
- 01 Jan 2018 Results published in the Graefes Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.