A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-Blind Study With a Safety Extension Period to Evaluate the Effect of Aspirin on Flushing Events in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treated With Tecfidera® (Dimethyl Fumarate) Delayed-Release Capsules
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Flushing; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSURE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.