Phase III, Stratified, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of aH5N1 When Administered to Adult and Elderly Subjects With and Without Underlying Medical Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines; Seqirus
- 13 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov record.
- 22 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov.
- 22 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov.