A Multicenter, Randomized, Partial-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Human Plasma-Derived Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor in Subjects With New-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Grifols
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.