An Open-Label, Single-Dose, Randomized, 2-Treatment, 2-Period Crossover Pharmacokinetic Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of 2 Progesterone Vaginal Rings 20% (w/w) in Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.