A Randomised, Double-blind, Multicenter, Parallel-group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate (FF) 100 mcg Once Daily With Fluticasone Propionate (FP) 250 mcg Twice Daily (BD) and FP 100 mcg BD in Well-controlled Asthmatic Subjects Stepped Down From a Maintenance Therapy With RELVAR Inhaler (FF/VI) 100/25 mcg Once-daily in Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Aug 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Aug 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.