Immunogenicity and Safety of Sanofi Pasteur's DTaP-IPV-Hep B-PRP~T Combined Vaccine at 2, 4, and 6 Months of Age Versus Sanofi Pasteur's DTaP IPV//PRP~T Combined Vaccine at 2, 4, and 6 Months of Age + Hep B Vaccine at 1 and 6 Months of Age, in South Korean Infants Primed With Hep B at Birth
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.