Phase 1, Randomized, Comparative Pharmacokinetic Study of Bolus Intravenous Lidocaine 0.7 mg/kg, Lidocaine Patch 1.8%, and Lidocaine Patch 5% (Lidoderm) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Scilex Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a Sorrento Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ZTlid (lidocaine topical system) 1.8% for the relief of pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia (PHN), also referred to as post-shingles pain.
- 12 Sep 2017 According to a Sorrento Therapeutics media release, SCILEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. a majority-owned subsidiary of Sorrento, has received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) acknowledgement of receipt of its recently resubmitted New Drug Application (NDA) for ZTlido(lidocaine patch 1.8%) which has been considered a complete, class 2 response to the prior action letter. The PDUFA date is set for February 28, 2018 .
- 29 Aug 2017 According to a Sorrento Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was used to resubmit the NDA and all FDA comments related to the initial NDA submission for the lead product candidate, ZTlido (lidocaine patch 1.8%) were responded by SCILEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.(a majority-owned subsidiary of Sorrento).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History