An Open-Label, Non-randomised, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Effect of Olaparib at Steady State on the Pharmacokinetics of the Anti-hormonal Agents Anastrozole, Letrozole and Tamoxifen at Steady State, and the Effect of the Anti-hormonal Agents on Olaparib, Following Administration in Patients With Advanced Solid Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Letrozole; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Rectal cancer; Skin cancer; Solid tumours; Testicular cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Results published in the Advances in Therapy