A three part, staggered cohort, open-label and double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study to investigate the efficacy, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of eltrombopag, a thrombopoietin receptor agonist, in previously treated pediatric patients with chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETIT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 23 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in UK, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Mar 2018 Results of population pharmacokinetics by using data from two studies (PETIT and PETIT2) published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 13 Apr 2016 Results published in the Trial Registry:European Clinical Trials Database (EudraCT2011-002184-17).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History