A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Subject- and Examiner-masked, Controlled Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of the Bimatoprost Ocular Insert as Compared to Topical Timolol Solution (0.5%) in Patients With Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bimatoprost (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ForSight VISION5
- 17 Nov 2015 According to a ForSight VISION5 media release, results (n=130) of this study were presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) annual meeting, 2015.
- 17 Nov 2015 Results (n=130) published in a ForSight VISION5 media release.
- 30 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History