A Randomized, Double-blind Phase 2 Study of INCB039110 in Combination With Erlotinib Versus Erlotinib Alone in Subjects With Stage IIIB/ IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Whose Tumors Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Activating Mutations
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Itacitinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 31 Dec 2014 according to media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 As per the media release issued in October 2014, this trial is expected to begin later in 2014 or early in 2015.