Phase II trial of obeticholic acid in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Japan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 28 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint "Histologic improvement defined as at least a two point improvement in NAFLD activity score (NAS) with no worsening of fibrosis" has been met for the 40 mg dose of obeticholic acid, according to an Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Oct 2015 Results published in an Intercept media release.
- 28 Mar 2014 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History