Efficacy and Safety of NNC 0129-0000-1003 During Surgical Procedures in Patients With Haemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Turoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHFINDER 3
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk; Novo Nordisk Pharma
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Esperoct for the treatment of adolescents (=12 years of age) and adults with haemophilia A.
- 26 Apr 2019 The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), under the European Medicines Agency (EMA), adopted a positive opinion for the use of Esperoct (turoctocog alfa pegol, N8-GP) recommending marketing authorisation for the treatment of adolescents and adults with haemophilia A, based on the results from this study.
- 26 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.