A 12-Week Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Phase III Study, Followed by a 4-Week Randomised Withdrawal Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Ibodutant 10 mg Once Daily in Female Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibodutant (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS-3
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.