Immunogenicity and safety study of GSK Biologicals' Infanrix Hexa at 2, 4 and 6 months of age in healthy infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib vaccine conjugate; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.