Pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability after single dose administration of afatinib in moderate and severe renal impairment in comparison to subjects with normal renal function (a mono-centric, open-label study in matched-group design)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal impairment
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Jul 2016 Results published in the European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.