Department of Defense Protocol for the Use of Sodium Stibogluconate (Pentostam) as a Treatment for Leishmaniasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium stibogluconate (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous leishmaniasis; Visceral leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 20 Apr 2015 Trial focus and trial phase has been changed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.