Department of Defense Protocol for the Use of Sodium Stibogluconate (Pentostam) as a Treatment for Leishmaniasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium stibogluconate (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous leishmaniasis; Visceral leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.