An Open Label Extension Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CORLUX (Mifepristone) in the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 14 May 2015 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, data from this study was presented in the posters at the 24th annual American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists in May 2015.
- 05 Mar 2015 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, data from this study were presented at the 97th annual Endocrine Society Meeting (ENDO 2015).
- 01 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History