A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CF101 Compared to Methotrexate in the Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACROBAT
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 Jan 2018 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the company expects that this pivotal Phase III study will serve as the first of two pivotal studies required for EMA drug approval.
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial.