A Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter Study With Blinded Over-reading Characterizing the Efficacy and Safety of 99mTc-EC-DG in the Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m ethylenedicysteine deoxyglucose (Primary) ; Tc 99m sestamibi
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors CellPoint
- 21 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 21 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 17 May 2019 According to a CellPoint media release, the company plans begin patient recruitment in phase IIb study.