A Phase 1, Open-Label, Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of a Single Dose of Duvelisib in Subjects With Chronic Hepatic Impairment Compared to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem; Verastem Oncology
- 03 May 2018 According to a Verastem Oncology media release, Verastem changed its name to Verastem Oncology.
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.