A Phase 2 Pilot Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CAT-2003 in Patients With Chylomicronemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CAT 2003 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.