A multinational, open-label, non-controlled trial on safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of NNC 0129-0000-1003 in previously treated paediatric patients with severe haemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Turoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHFINDER 5
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Esperoct for the treatment of adolescents (=12 years of age) and adults with haemophilia A.
- 26 Apr 2019 The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), under the European Medicines Agency (EMA), adopted a positive opinion for the use of Esperoct (turoctocog alfa pegol, N8-GP) recommending marketing authorisation for the treatment of adolescents and adults with haemophilia A, based on the results from this study.
- 19 Feb 2019 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Biologics License Application for ESPEROCT for the treatment of adults and children with haemophilia A. The approval is based on five prospective, multi-centre clinical trials in previously treated people with severe haemophilia A (<1% endogenous FVIII activity) and no history of inhibitors.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History