A Multicenter Compassionate Use Protocol of Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) in Combination With Sofosbuvir With or Without Ribavirin for the Treatment of Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2016 Results (N=485) assessing safety and efficacy published in the Gut (2016).
- 17 Apr 2016 Results of subanalysis of HCV-infected patients (n=147) with decompensated cirrhosis treated with a combination of daclatasvir + sofosbuvir +/- ribavirin were presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.