Safety and Efficacy of MSI-1256F (Squalamine Lactate) in Combination With Verteporfin in Patients With "Wet" Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Verteporfin
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genaera Corporation
- 02 Apr 2014 New trial record
- 27 Nov 2007 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2005 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS), according to a Genaera Corporation media release.