BOTOX® in the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence Due to Overactive Bladder in Patients 12 to 17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 19 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Jul 2017 This trial was discontinued in Netherlands according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.