A Phase IIIb, Open Label, Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of Novartis Meningococcal Group B Vaccine When Administered to Immunocompromised Patients From 2 to 17 Years of Age Who Are at Increased Risk of Meningococcal Disease Because of Complement Deficiency or Asplenia Compared to Matched Healthy Controls
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Aug 2018 Results (n=239) published in the Pediatrics.
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrial.gov record.