A Phase I Open-Label Multicentre Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Naloxegol in Paediatric Patients Ages ≥ 6 Months to < 18 Years Receiving Treatment With Opioids
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxegol (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms KODIAK16
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Kyowa Kirin International
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned patient number has been changed to 48.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.