A Phase 2 Study of MK-3475 in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Untreated Brain Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=39) assessing efficacy of Pembrolizumab in patients with non-small cell lung cancer, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.