Multicenter, open-label, active-controlled, randomized study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of an age-and body weight-adjusted rivaroxaban regimen compared to standard of care in children with acute venous thromboembolism
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium; Fondaparinux sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EINSTEIN Junior Phase III
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare; Janssen Research & Development
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Jul 2019 to 23 Jul 2018.
- 10 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland (5 Apr 2017).
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 4 Jul 2019.