A randomized, multicenter, open-label, cross-over study to assess lung function and patient preference after a 4 week treatment each with QVA149 vs. tiotropium in patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and moderate to severe airflow limitation who are on a tiotropium therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAVOR
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma
- 14 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.