A Phase III, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Expanded Allogeneic Adipose-derived Stem Cells (eASCs) for the Treatment of Perianal Fistulising Crohn's Disease Over a Period of 24 Weeks and an Extended Follow-up Period up to 104 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Darvadstrocel (Primary)
- Indications Rectal fistula
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRE; ADMIRE-CD
- Sponsors Cellerix; TiGenix
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a TiGenix media release, 52 week results were presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) annual meeting (May 2017).
- 23 Mar 2018 According to a TiGenix media release, European Commission (EC) has approved Alofisel (darvadstrocel) to treat complex perianal fistulas in Crohn's disease in Europe.
- 15 Jan 2018 According to a TiGenix media release, data were published in a Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History