A Phase 1/2 Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy of 3 Dose Levels of the VS101 Subconjunctival Latanoprost Insert for 3 Months in Subjects With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViSci
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results of Eye-D latanoprost inserts published in the BioLight Life Sciences Ltd media release.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.