A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of a 12- or 8-Week Treatment Regimen of Simeprevir in Combination With Sofosbuvir in Treatment-Naïve and -Experienced Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection Without Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMIST-1
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA; Janssen R&D Ireland
- 18 Jan 2018 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis assessing impact of pharmacokinetic interaction between simeprevir and concomitant medications by using data from nine studies (SONET, OPTIMIST-1, OPTIMIST-2, COMMIT, GALAXY, OSIRIS, IMPACT, PLUTO and SATURN) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 09 May 2017 Results (n=521) of IMPACT,OPTIMIST-1,OPTIMIST-2 and ACCORDION studies presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 02 Nov 2016 Results of pooled analysis from IMPACT, OPTIMIST-1 and OPTIMIST-2 studies assessing patients reported outcomes (n=437) presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History