A Trial Comparing Sequential Addition of Insulin Aspart Versus Further Dose Increase With Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Previously Treated With Insulin Degludec/Liraglutide and Metformin and in Need of Further Intensification (DUAL- Intensification)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec/liraglutide (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL Intensification
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 23 Jan 2019 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, Xultophy was approved by Health Canada in April 2018 based on data from the DUAL clinical development program.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2016 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, insulin degludec and liraglutide fixed dose combination (Xultophy) was approved in Europe in September 2014.