A Phase IIa Randomized Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Dose of Ischemia-tolerant Allogeneic Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells to Subjects With Non-ischemic Heart Failure
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CardioCell; Stemedica Cell Technologies
- 14 Jun 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2016 at the "Hot Line" Late-Breaking Science Session, according to a CardioCell media release.
- 19 Apr 2016 The company expects to present preliminary results later this year, according to a CardioCell LLC media release.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a CardioCell LLC media release.