An Open-label, Uncontrolled Phase II-study to Investigate Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Biomarkers of Effectiveness of NeuroSTAT (Ciclosporin) in Patients With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Brain injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CHIC
- Sponsors NeuroVive Pharmaceutical
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects presentation of complete results from this trial in 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, initially Bertil Romner was the principal investigator of the study.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be presented at the Nordic Neurotrauma Conference (NNC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History