A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Older Subjects to Assess Safety and the Reversal of Rivaroxaban Anticoagulation With Intravenously Administered Andexanet Alpha
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Andexanet alfa (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban
- Indications Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANNEXA-R
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Apr 2019 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, based on results of ANNEXA-R, ANNEXA-A and ANNEXA-4 (n=352), studies, the European Commission (EC) has granted conditional Marketing Authorization of Ondexxya (andexanet alfa) for the treatment of the adult patients with the Factor Xa inhibitor apixaban or rivaroxaban when reversal of anticoagulation is needed due to life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding.
- 01 Mar 2019 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, the CHMP has recommended that the European Commission (EC) grant Ondexxya conditional approval for the reversal of the anticoagulant effects of the Factor Xa inhibitors apixaban or rivaroxaban in patients experiencing uncontrolled or life-threatening bleeding. The EC is expected to issue a decision in early May 2019.
- 01 Mar 2019 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, based on results of this study, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the EMA has adopted a positive opinion on the marketing authorization application (MAA) for Ondexxya (andexanet alfa).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History