Open-label Patient Continuation of DX-88 (Ecallantide) for Acute Hereditary Angioedema Attacks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ecallantide (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Apr 2014 New trial record
- 27 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting, to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.