A Two-Part, Phase I Study of Orally Administered GRC 27864, a Novel, Microsomal Prostaglandin E Synthase-1 Enzyme (mPGES-1) Inhibitor, to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Doses in Healthy Subjects (Part 1), and of Multiple Doses in Elderly Subjects (Part 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 27864 (Primary)
- Indications Inflammation; Osteoarthritis; Pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.