A Phase 1, Dose Escalation, and Pharmacokinetic Study of ProMetic Plasminogen Administered as Intravenous Infusion in Adults and Children With Hypoplasminogenemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Plasminogen (Primary)
- Indications Type I plasminogen deficiency
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ProMetic Life Sciences
- 11 Feb 2016 Study cohort 3 with 12mg/kg (high dose-group of 12 mg/kg Plasminogen (Human) Intravenous) had been removed from treatment table, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Apr 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.