Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Early Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Intravenous and Subcutaneous Doses of BI 1005273 in Healthy Male Volunteers (Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups, Clinical Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1005273 (Primary) ; BI 1005273 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to CinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2014 Planned number of patients changed to 88 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2014 Planned End Date changed to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.